What is it?
Copy cat Nandos peri peri chicken burgers
- 8 Burger buns
- 1.5 lb chicken breasts (2 breasts)
- 25g Nandos dry peri peri rub
- Sliced onions
- Sliced tomatoes
- Nandos Sauce
- Cut the breast into half through the center and then cut each half into again.
- Repeat for the other chicken breast
- Massage the dry rub into the chicken.
- Marinate overnight
- Heat up the grill or a cast iron griddle to medium high heat.
- Cook the chicken until cooked through.
- Let the chicken rest for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the burger buns in half and toast them.
- Serve with the accoutrements and condiments.
- I made my own burger buns using this Smitten Kitchen recipe.