I started a podcast, just in case you missed the news!
It’s called “The Nano Bookcast” and you can find the public page on Anchor: https://anchor.fm/naina-raisinghani.
You can now catch episode 2!
Please find below the links to independent booksellers that carry the books mentioned in the podcast, I would encourage that you buy these books from independent booksellers when possible!
Please note that some links below go to aggregators that allow you to shop from multiple independent booksellers at a time. These are denoted with an
Black Buck by Mateo Askaripour
Milk Fed by Melissa Broder
The Committed by Viet Thanh Nguyen
- First Person Singular: Stories by Haruki Murakami
How to Avoid a Climate Disaster: The Solutions We Have and the Breakthroughs We Need by Bill Gates
New Yorkers: A City and Its People in Our Time by Craig Taylor
The Secret to Superhuman Strength by Alison Bechdel
Real Estate by Deborah Levy
- Against White Feminism: Notes on Disruption by Rafia Zakaria
Hoarders by Kate Durbin
- The Hill We Climb and Other Poems by Amanda Gorman
Simply Julia by Julia Turshen
Getaway: Food & Drink to Transport You by Renee Erickson
- The Pepper Thai Cookbook by Pepper Thai
Independent book sellers around the globe
- United States of America
- Strand Bookstore – New York, New York
- Borderlands Books – San Francisco, California
- Omnivore Books on Food – San Francisco, California
- United Kingdom
- London Review Bookshop – London, United Kingdon
- Persephone Books – London, United Kingdon
- Shakespeare and Sons – Berlin, Germany
Previous episode show notes
Below are my previous episode show notes: