AUTHOR’S NOTE: This list has been updated after I have moved into my current place.
I am nothing if not an eager planner. With my lease ending in a mere 4 months I am already thinking about my future residence. This blog is a list of things I am looking for in my future apartment. Since I am going to be hunting around the 1 year mark of the COVID crisis, this pandemic will influence a lot of my requirements.
Note: This list will evolve as I think of more requirements.
- A dedicated office and workout space.
- More outdoor space so that I don’t feel “stuck at home”
- Items that are used in a certain space should be stored in that space, for example kitchen appliances should be stored in the kitchen.
- Should have a gym, with optional free classes,
- Should have a car parking spot and a bike cage,
- Keyless entry
- [COVID requirement] Should have common and private work spaces,
- Should have a pool with BBQ facilities,
- AT&T Fiber
- Should have a lot of natural light
- No carpeting in any of the rooms,
- An outdoor space such as a balcony or a patio,
- Either 1 bedroom and 1 den or 2 bedrooms,
- Keyless entry,
- Central cooling and heating,
- NEST thermostat,
- Large floor to ceiling windows,
- Rolling blinds and not curtains or slat blinds.
- Master bedroom should be at least 12 feet x 10 feet,
- Attached bathroom
- A walk in wardrobe with built in drawers that is attached to the bathroom.
- 1 bathroom should have a bath tub.
- Bathrooms should have large counter space.
- Modern appliances,
- A pantry,
- A deep refrigerator,
- A gas stove.