Before I recap the lessons I have learnt so far, let’s take a look at my stats so far!
- Followers: 8
- Likes: 7
- Number of videos: 2
- Followers: 13
- Likes: 93
- Number of videos: 9
- Followers: 24
- Likes: 227
- Number of videos: 28
- Followers: 43
- Likes: 284
- Number of videos: 36
- Most of my audience growth has been based on my latest video which is talks about what makes a great Product Manager.
- The same video was also my most popular video to date with over 1100 views.
- I don’t have an understanding of the demographic breakdown of my audience since I don’t have a 100 followers.
- Content with my own voice does better than using music, even if it is popular. As a result my travel and food montages don’t do well.
- Worth noting that my ASMR food content also didn’t do well, but that was earlier in my journey.
- My PM and tech content does the best! I don’t know if that is because of the popularity of the content or because this content has original voiceover.
Things to try
- Try a voiceover even during my food and travel montages.
- Increase the ratio of PM/career content to travel/food content.