It is about to be a decade of starting my age with a `2`. As I leave that part of my life behind, here are 29 other things that I am leaving behind in my 29th year.
- Getting less than 8 hours of sleep a night.
- Eating junk food because I am stressed or bored.
- Being ashamed of the way I look.
- Rejecting foods because I hated them as as child.
- My fixed mindset when it comes to eating habits.
- My fixed mindset when it comes to my workout habits.
- Buying things I will use once.
- Keeping things I don’t use.
- Amazon Prime.
- Ordering things online. Buying things in person forces me to think about my purchase more.
- Manually putting money in my savings account. Should be automatic instead.
- Poor work life balance.
- Letting my introvert self stop be from creating a professional network.
- Lack of a mentor at work.
- Being poorly informed about tech innovation and news.
- Letting others push me into doubting my own worth.
- Not telling others how much I appreciate them.
- Not speaking to my friends regularly.
- Letting my introvert self stop be from increasing my friend circle.
- Not talking to strangers when I travel alone.
- Not appreciating my parents for the sacrifices they have made to get me to where I am.
- Indulging in any gossip.
- Downplaying my achievements.
- Being confrontation averse in my friend group.
- Buying single use plastics.
- Not reading the news.
- Being ill informed about local and national politics.
- Not doing philanthropic work in the US.
- Not doing philanthropic work for Pakistan.