I started a podcast, just in case you missed the news! Yes, I will keep harping on this point!
It’s called “The Nano Bookcast” and you can find the public page on Anchor: https://anchor.fm/naina-raisinghani.
You can now catch episode 12!
Please find below the links to independent booksellers that carry the books mentioned in the podcast, I would encourage that you buy these books from independent booksellers when possible!
Please note that some links below go to aggregators that allow you to shop from multiple independent booksellers at a time. These are denoted with an
- The Secret Life of Groceries by Benjamin Lorr
- Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer
- How to Be a Conscious Eater by Sophie Egan
- What I Talk About When I Talk About Running by Haruki Murakami
- I Will Teach You to Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
- How to be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
- Me and White Supremacy by Layla Saad
- Factfulness: Ten Reasons We’re Wrong About the World–and Why Things Are Better Than You Think by Anna Rosling Rönnlund, Hans Rosling, and Ola Rosling
- The Prosperity Paradox by Clayton Christensen
Independent book sellers around the globe
- United States of America
- Strand Bookstore – New York, New York
- Borderlands Books – San Francisco, California
- Omnivore Books on Food – San Francisco, California
- United Kingdom
- London Review Bookshop – London, United Kingdon
- Persephone Books – London, United Kingdon
- Shakespeare and Sons – Berlin, Germany
Previous episode show notes
Below are my previous episode show notes:
- Episode 11 – A case for Pakistani authors
- Episode 10 – Laugh your way through 2021
- Episode 9 – Finding inspiration in poetry
- Episode 7 – Book recommendations
- Episode 6 – Minority in tech
- Episode 5 – 2021: Hot book summer
- Episode 4 – Book clubs!
- Episode 3 – Stories of immigration
- Episode 2 – 2021: Moar shelter in place, moar books
- Episode 1 – 2020: A year in books