This is a long time coming – over 2 years late – but this is my suggested itinerary to Cabo San Lucas and the nearby city of San Jose del Cabo!
*Note: Things I researched but didn’t end up doing are denoted with a `*`
- I stayed at the Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar when I visited in January 2020. However, this property is now *apparently* no longer owned by Marriott. When I visited (pre COVID times) breakfast was included and they had a shuttle that could take you into the city. They sadly didn’t have an adults only pool.
- Snorkeling* (cancelled due to bad weather)
- Luxury cruise (has some snorkeling but mainly a luxury Catamaran experience)
- Visit the Arch by boat
- Any and all water activities are always a great idea!
- For any water activities keep your eyes peeled for dolphins/whales.
- I made all my reservations via Cabo Adventures and they were incredibly communicative with updates and when they had to cancel a trip due to inclement weather were happy to squeeze me in for one of their land activities!
Food and Drinks
- Lunch and tour Flora Farmshttps://www.flora-farms.com/: This is a bit of a drive away but an incredibly experience of farm to table foods. Also be sure to stop by their gift shops. My favourite perfume in the entire world was bought at that gift shop! While I couldn’t take a cooking class here I heard great recommendations!
- Dinner at El Huerto*: Why dinner? Because of the sunset! The pictures look amazing! It’s a farm to table restaurant like Flora Farms with an Italian twist! I couldn’t get a reservation here unfortunately!
- Los Tres Gallos for all the salsas in the world!!
- For a fun night out head to The Office on the Beach. It’s a beach on the bar and I remember having the best time people watching here!
- Find a nice bar in your hotel and grab some drinks and tacos! This is what I often did if I wanted a snack!