As a newly minted Jersey resident (a Jersey gal if you will), I am now writing the ultimate guide to Jersey City (ha!) More than anything, this is to catalog my husband and my favourites around the city, so that we can revisit them again or share them with friends when they visit!
- Watch the skyline of New York City from along the Jersey waterfront. Some notable points:
- As you walk along the waterfront here are some points to hit:
Food and Drinks
- Pizza or Sourdough bread at Razza
- Coffee, hot chocolate or a sausage pie at Bourke Street Bakery – the outpost of my favourite Aussie bakery from Sydney.
- Aussie brunch at Frankie
- Indian food:
- Chicken biryani at Karma Kafe