Hi! My name is Naina Raisinghani and I am currently a Product Manager at Google.
- Ensuring that developers using AMP are set up to meet the upcoming Google Search page experience ranking change.
- Ensuring that AMP integrates well into web development setups including CMSes and frameworks.
- Leading the evolution of AMP strategy in light of the upcoming Google Search page experience ranking change causing AMP to lose preferential treatment in the coveted Google Top Stories Carousel.
- Created a new pillar in the Google Search page experience effort to ensure that all web developers can meet this ranking criteria regardless of development setup or technical know how.
- Added new performant animation primitives and new ways of triggering animations (device tilt and position in page) to AMP as well.
- Influenced browser specs by providing feedback on new APIs by testing them in AMP.
- Refactored the Rendering Engine to separate the code for Style Resolution and Layout Tree Construction to enable granular analysis and future improvements to the rendering engine.
- Reduced interop issues against the Chromium CSS Engine by fixing bugs and interacting with the CSS Working Group and other Browsers’ technical teams regarding spec and implementation. Reduced the team’s Interop issues by 50% despite a high rate of incoming issues.
- Worked with Senior members of the team to develop metrics to determine the success of our bug Triage process. Used these metrics to improve the process.
- Organized and led 2 team wide hackathons of 13 engineers; to develop the team’s understanding of Dart and to help deal with Interoperability issues in the Web Animations polyfill.
- CGPA: 3.712 / 4.0
- Top 10% of Class of 2015
- Top 10 in Computer Science
- Dean’s Honor List (> 3.6/4 GPA) – Lahore, Pakistan (2011 – 2015)
- Outstanding Diplomacy at Harvard WORLDMUN – Seoul, South Korea (2015)
- Outstanding Diplomacy at Harvard WORLDMUN – Melbourne, Australia (2013)